Sleepy Fox Hollow Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
a growl as she leant into him, her lithe frame pressed sidelong into his flesh. mahler curved his head about to groom her lower shoulder, turning at last until his muzzle hovered over her own hackles.
down rained his rougher kisses; the thin rein mahler still maintained was nigh unto breaking. 
though she was not the only one with whom he would couple, wylla stood apart by way of his feeling for her. theirs would not be contractual, nor a precaution; the bouquet of heat surged around them and mahler spun, drunken, devoured.
i love you, the tremulous plantainwood of heartstrings shuddered upon the curvature of his soul, but he could not utter it.
the truth of his love thus remained behind locked teeth; mahler raked his jaws gently over her ribcage and slanted himself against her as questing muzzle began to seek downward along her gunmetal flank.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 01, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Mahler - January 05, 2020, 09:16 PM