Sleepy Fox Hollow i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Zarya was lucky she remained out of Wylla's sight when she crossed back into the territory. Her life would've been forfeit if the little Pionier spotted her, but she was too focused on Stag to either see or hear the trespasser. Mahler arrived quickly and Wylla stepped out of the way, granting him space to examine the downed juvenile. She lifted her head to scan the treeline for threats while the General made his assessment, all the while quietly explaining what happened.

The bitch went under, she told Mahler, and I think he wanted to jump the log but there's a patch of ice there and he slipped. A jab of her muzzle indicated the offending ice on the ground. Wylla, meanwhile, experienced mixed emotions. On one hand she wanted to quit the scene and absolve herself of both responsibility and guilt for Stag's mishap. On the other, she was responsible. If she'd not sided with Stag and goaded him on by turning on Zarya, this wouldn't have happened.

Is he going to be alright? she asked, drawing pinched expression up to Mahler's.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna see the way you look up under all those stars - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 08:59 AM