Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Towhee had got only the half of the point, what Wraen had wanted to discuss, but her admitting that even she had to seek out Sovereing's permission was already a step in the right direction. "What do we do with people, who break that rule in the future?" she asked. 

"Before I came here, I served my time as a co-leader in a pack led by my brother and his good friend. Among the people, who joined, there was a female without a mate, who joined the ranks and who we did not know - was pregnant already at the time. 

My brother and his friend allowed her to have the children, they had their own in due time and few months later we had surpluss of children and did not have food for everyone. I and other hunters had to travel far and for long to get all that we needed.

In the end the pack disbanded - the female picked up her children and left for greener pastures, when it was her time to contribute to all of the help and support she had received from the rest of the group. The others had to look for a new home with small and vulnerable children in tow. 

You maybe see that my relcutance to have accident litters in the future has purely practical reasons, however, what do we do with such people in the future? No permission, no mate, but a litter of puppies - not one, but many,"
she finished.
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM