Haunted Wood dämmerung
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
All Welcome 
he's between the edge of the wood and shy deer steppes

mahler ended his wandering near the the sprawling boundaries of a wood, tinged with a scent he did not think he had taken before. curious, wary, for there was a pack here, and the gargoyle was aware of it, he explored the odd fragrance, attempting to discern their strengths and weaknesses even as he kept himself tensely alert.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She left her young with her brother for the time being. The dark woman had to get out and stretch her legs and perhaps find some food to eat. She ventured out a little and noticed a wolf on the outsides of the borders and she gave a low chuff.
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
large darkscaled wolf with burning barkbrown eyes. mahler was momentarily impressed; her size brought to mind hydra. he returned the gesture, approaching carefully. "mahler, of sagtannet," he grunted, cutting to the chase of his introductions. "whom do i have the pleasure of addressing?"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He introduced himself as a wolf of another pack and she thought it only fair to do the same. "My name is Serem. General of the Nightwalkers." Not that she felt much difference in her rank. Everything was still hectic and now with two liters of pups it even more difficult. "What brings you near?" She questioned.
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"simply passing by," mahler answered. "but i had not known there vas a pack here before. i used to be the general of diaspora." a pause. "vill you valk vith me, serem?" lavender eyes were watchful, but friendly in mahler's own way.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The dark woman supposed that she had nothing else to do as of now. After getting the hang of this whole mother deal after her young fed they slept for a few hours after before needing to feed again. He spoke of a pack and she listened. "Yes we formed months ago. We haven't made ourselves known really except for our alliance with Moonspear." Serem gave a small nod and She took place beside him and would keep up with his pace.
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"ah. moonspear. i am vell-acquainted vith its queen, hydra." he often thought of the stormcloud fondly; perhaps when his children were older, he would take the welcome trip to go and see her again. "sagtannet is the melding of two packs, diaspora and courtfall. it is good to meet a neighbor."
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She took a note of that and she felt a little more at ease after. "How so if you don't mind me asking?" When he said the names of the two packs they were lost on her, she only knew of Neverwinter forest and Easthollow that were close by.
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"i vonce knew a woman who suffered a strike of lightning. hydra took her in, mended her. made her whole," mahler mused. he did not often think of the fading aurewen, but when the image occurred, it was not without guilt. "how do you know her?"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She listened simply to the man and then he returned the question back to her and she then realized she had only breiftly met the woman. "Our past leader had made an alliance with her, I still have to make the journey. Due to whelps I haven't been able to."
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"congratulations is in order, then," mahler smiled softly. "i am sure it is the way for all of us at this time." hydra would surely understand, though the man did not know the true nature of their alliance. 
a glance to the heavens. "sagtannet calls," he chuffed. "i should return back to them."
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The woman gave a small nod and she heard him say he must take his leave and the woman smiled. "Well was a pleasure to meet a neighbor." In truth she knew she must be heading back to her young ones she had been away far too long for her liking and so she too departed.
”Common” "Spanish"
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
ty for the thread!

they bid one another goodbye. mahler lingered only a moment before he turned back to the great spire, buoyed for this brief and pleasant conversation.