Big Salmon Lake And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
With a sloppy, wet sound, the darkened body of the goos she'd caught was dropped on the ground, causing Bronco's ears to prick. She'd been successful then- and her goos looked even bigger than his- but she'd clearly had to put more effort into the matter. His tail waved from side to side in amusement as she shook out her pelt and he chuckled softly. No wolf looked terribly fit when they were soaked- but all wolves looked kind of funny when their fur stuck out at all ends like that. Politely, he quieted himself and regarded her with a warm, happy gaze. 

He whirled around to trot back to where he'd dropped his own goos and pounced it, carrying it back toward Zsuzsa and dropped it on the ground. "Well, successful, I'd say," He said, "But super unpleasant. That dang thing- I'm gonna have bruises all over me for the next coupl'a days I imagine," He said. He gestured with a flick of his muzzle. "C'mere. You c'n snuggle up to me an' I can help get some of that excess water off ya," He said, and before she could refuse, he explained: "I got three little sisters an' a little brother. So I've done this plenty, an' I'm harmless," He said with a laugh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And through the night, so it seems I'm not breathing - by RIP Bronco - October 04, 2020, 11:25 AM