Blacktail Deer Plateau this world is only gonna break your heart
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You are not losing me, Arthur," Wraen objected softly, having observed the emotional turmoil and agony he had been, still was, while he heard her out. It made her realize that she too knew very little of, what happened beneath that composed and ever calm surface, and that due to her being two years his senior, she had been arrogant too in assuming that she knew better, what he wanted and needed in life. That made her no better than Kukutux, which was a thought that she did not like and therefore she made herself a promise too.

Not to focus too much of an uncertain future, but take one day at a time. Having fallen in love only once in her life and having few crushes that had not led to anything serious inbetween, she was as much inexperienced in all this as was Arthur. He knew very little of people, she - on the other hand - knew a lot of people, but very little about workings and doings of her friend's mind. Which again was a realization that made her older-i-know-everything-self frown, but also meant a room for improvement. "I don't have that many friends that I could afford to lose any one of them," she told him. "Besides," now she smiled, a little shyly though, "we are two misfits, I think it is wiser to band together rather than... disperse and lose ourselves in the sea of a conventional crowd, that does not understand us."

"If it is any consolation to you,"
 they had started this conversation about the importance of being honest with each other. "This will be something new for me too. Frankly speaking, I have no idea, what will happen, and - god, I hate uncertainty and I so wish that everything was under my control," Wraen went on. "But let's just promise each other to be open about things that we wish to do, to improve, to tell, what bothers us or that we want to ask each other," she asked.

"Let's not run with our problems to other people - let's solve them between us first, even if it means that we argue or that we might get angry with each other or... anything else," she said. "You tend to keep things to yourself - I respect that, but discussion and talking is important for me. If we know each other well, if we trust each other, then no one from outside can hurt us or project an image of us that it is completely wrong," she finished, thinking for the last time about, what had transpired between herself and Kukutux and deciding that after this she would never bring the altercation up again.
Messages In This Thread
this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 05, 2020, 08:52 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 05, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 05, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 05, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 05, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 05, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 05, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 05, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 05, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 07, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 07, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 18, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: this world is only gonna break your heart - by Arcturus - November 24, 2020, 06:47 PM