Broken Antler Fen She hangs her head and cries on my shirt
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
When she cut him off, it was all he could do not to simply growl at her and shoulder his way past her. He owed her too much respect- especially within her borders- to treat her like that, though, so he stared and a disinterested glower into the woods, wishing he could simply melt into vapour and drift away om the wind, where she wouldn't be able to find him and continue to lecture him. When she insinuated that he didn't have empathy, he did show her a glimpse of her canines in a small sneer- who was she to demand he be empathetic, when she had dismissed his feelings so coldly the last time he had seen her? His ears were turned backward, an indication that he was not listening. He simply repeated a couple phrases to himself over and over in his mind so that he could tune her out. If she'd simply let him go- without trying to step in and school him like a little child, he might have come back to try again at another point but...As it was, she'd lost his interest. 

She seemed to quiet down a bit, but then fell into a coughing spell so sudden and loud that he side-stepped away from her. Was Wraen sick? He regarded her with eyes devoid of trust, now. Or was she simply trying to ham up her pitiful performance, so as to beg some empathy from him? Now she was begging for him to reconsider, and he'd not listened well enough to anything she'd just said to be able to tell whether or not she was sincerely apologizing. "Get some rest. Goodbye, Wraen," Was all he said, as he stepped well clear of her, and bolted off into the woodlands.
Messages In This Thread
She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 22, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - December 26, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - December 31, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 01, 2021, 04:00 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 03, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 10, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 13, 2021, 04:16 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 05:35 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by RIP Bronco - January 19, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: She hangs her head and cries on my shirt - by Wraen - January 19, 2021, 04:17 PM