Bug  Update - multiple inboxes
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
I seem to have 2 inbox folders on Derg's account lol. One has my actuals PM's, the other is empty as seen in image.

[Image: jvY3Sii.jpg]
|  •  •  |
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
@Derg - If you go to 'Edit folders' you will see that one is Unread PMs and one is all!
https://wolf-rpg.com/private.php?action=folders

I have no clue why they decided to call both of these 'Inbox'.... but you can rename one to 'Unread' to reduce some of that confusion!
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
There seems to be no difference between the two folders. When I try to switch between them using the 'Jump to Folder' dropdown, it either doesn't change or doesn't show up, and I can't switch folder using the 'Move to: ' dropdown because it's not listed lmao
A minor inconvenience too, the unread messages are not bolded, idk if anyone else is having this or if it's just me for some reason (it's the same for my other accounts too)
|  •  •  |
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
I'll look into the bolding!

But this is what I see when I go to edit - I renamed one of mine, but I highlighted the difference on the link above
[Image: message_folders.PNG]
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Yeah I see that too! I now have the inbox and unread folder but clicking on any folder doesn't change which folder I'm looking at. When I select messages to delete I assume they go to trash because my PM space used doesn't decrease, however in the empty folders section it says I have nothing in the trash.

[Image: 6RXq9zW.jpg]

[Image: 47ciE5K.jpg]
|  •  •  |