Broken Antler Fen i drive into corning, and all the spindles whine
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen found Arcturus's remark odd - why would he consider it to be her fault? It was a little unusual to thinkt hat her almost lifelong "beef" with Moonspear had vanished in thin air overnight and it did make her wonder, whether not finding the folk over there her favourite people in the world had been worth her time at all. Now with almost none of them alive, it felt both silly and pointless. However, when he mentioned that he had found Kukutux, she suppressed a smile - just look at the irony - all those months ago there's this proud girl, who's looking down at Wraen as worthless, and whose source of pride is being part of the mountain pack. And not too long after that mountain is swept away by the force of nature, she's faced with the question - who is she without her mountain? But as fragile and frilly she had appeared at the first glance, Wraen knew that the lass had a core made of flint. Strike it and it will send sparks flying. 

"Was she alright?" she asked, because Arcturus - for whatever reason - had not elaborated on the subject of his friend's well-being. Frankly speaking, save for curiousity, Wraen did not harbour any particular feelings to the spiteful vixen. "Did her family made it out alive too? She had a mate and children, if I recall correctly?"
Messages In This Thread