Sleepy Fox Hollow Took this dagger in me and removed it
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
fuck caiaphas
and mahler with a recoil knew that she spoke of griminsmal, that the fever raging in her slight body had removed her back to the forbidding stretch of beach and rock grottoes. the place that they had first met one another.
a daughter.
but phaedra was gone, her long limbs carrying her off, though he had sensed grief and reluctance in her flight. if wylla had dissolved into memories of the saltwater, then it was tiercel of whom she spoke. tiercel, the entlein he had loved, if for the only reason that she had been created by wylla.
but none of 'em want me.
pain laced him. mahler moved closer, as stricken by her words as he was by the labourious breathing that swelled her body, caught in her throat. the agonies she carried, spilled before him into the proverbial sand, and though she spoke to shadows who did not exist here, the doktor knew he too must hear these things.
but phaedra is here! he wanted to cry out, to shout it until wylla heard him.
water. "vater and time, mein liebchen," the musiker heard himself murmur in a jagged furor. "these things are not your fault, they are mine. tiercel. phaedra. thade. they adore you vith all their hearts." was he rambling? and if so, for whom?
staring at the truth of her, the flame-ridden reality of wylla weakening before his eyes.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 08, 2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 11, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 14, 2021, 11:46 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Mahler - May 15, 2021, 01:30 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 18, 2021, 10:32 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - May 29, 2021, 04:58 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 12, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - June 16, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Phaedra - June 16, 2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Took this dagger in me and removed it - by Wylla - July 04, 2021, 02:01 PM