Noctisardor Bypass [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
the beasts —!
he was seized by visions of her dallying with men outside rivenwood, those who were not him and not the silent wolf with which she had come; in a fury, he still wondered why praimfaya and sequoia pursuing their futures outside the borders had not brought him to such possessiveness.
in a moment mahler meant to pin her cunning figure spine backed to any tree nearby, warning her with a lift of his lip to press him no further. but here she might hear the thudding rush of blood in his brain and his loins, her scent fogging him, hook-pierced through the mouth and dragged ever nearer;
the light taupe of laurel's ruff against the charcoal dip of his head. a growl as he flung his own tail in a proud arc over his hips, scarred muzzle dipping in an almost-sample of her collarbone;
an eternity to will himself back, tattered ears falling like towers against the bones of his heavy skull; he thrust his face close until he could smell the sweetness of her addled breath:
"they are undeserving. but they do not matter. only you. only the children you bring home to raise here, laurel."
not me, not i, spare yourself the cup of me.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] can you shatter my mirror to see outside myself - by Mahler - June 04, 2021, 08:31 PM