Noctisardor Bypass I can't turn back around and doubt my destination
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
for a long while, mahler said nothing, cleansing the worst of the lacerations in their way before turning to the water, and using that to sluice over the torn flesh. concerned in this moment about the very objective threat of infection, he muttered that he would return and swept away.
when he had put a poultice onto her open slashes, the gargoyle at last sat back upon his angered haunches and regarded laurel with a very solemn air. he did not ask if she had been with another outside the borders, did not utter wintersbane's name.
he waited to hear who had attacked laurel, hackles bristling despite himself; the man gave a sharp inhale and looked don upon his broad paws, pressed into the mud alongside the lagoon.
surely she had not sought trouble after — a swallow bobbed the column of his throat, but mahler was silent, considering laurel's state grimly in his doktor's mind while lavender eyes sought composure.
he had sent her out, and she had been maimed. unable to keep the blame from his own heart, he suddenly found that all words possible had faded from his mouth.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't turn back around and doubt my destination - by Mahler - July 09, 2021, 01:38 PM