Noctisardor Bypass I'm sick and tired of love songs
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Druid wasn't as spooked by Lusca's claims as a younger, and even older, Wylla was. To this day, she had never shouted at the aurora out of fear. Not that she felt she had much of a soul to steal. If they wanted to take her perpetual misery and feelings of inadequacy, it might be a blessing, but that was beside the point.

Rather than remarking on the ghost theory, Druid changed direction entirely. Lusca had theories about rainbows, too. Much less frightening ones. Wylla had to wrack her brain to remember.

My mom said rainbows are all the seasons blending together in the sky and becoming visible, she shared. It stood to reason. Red and orange for fall when the leaves blaze like fire. Yellow and green for spring and summer when the grass regrows. And shades of blue for winter when the land grows silent and dark. How the phenomenon occurred, however, Wylla could not explain. It was well beyond her comprehension and interest.

She said rainbows point to a special place where the seasons never change, but coexist all together, like a rainbow itself. Do you think a place like that could exist? In her experience, it was impossible to reach the end of the rainbow, which suggested to her that the end must be a very special place indeed.
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 28, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 29, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 30, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 17, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 18, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 20, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 30, 2021, 01:42 PM