Noctisardor Bypass I'm sick and tired of love songs
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Magic? Wylla repeated. She didn't believe in magic, at least not any good sort of magic. Spirits and spectres, sure, but Wylla's life had been too full of turmoil, heartache, and pain for her to believe there was anything redeeming about forces beyond her comprehension. Lusca's stories and theories from her girlhood were suitable for sharing with pups, but there was a good reason she had never truly gone looking for the end of the rainbow.

It would disappoint, like everything else in her life. That was the only thing Wylla could be absolutely sure of anymore.

She was surprised that Druid wanted to know about winter. Let's see, said Wylla. It gets dark way earlier than it does now, and it gets colder than a bitch's tit, too. All the water turns to ice, so you can walk on lakes, I guess that's kinda cool. There'll be snow everywhere — white fluffy crap that gets in your toes and eyes and nose and makes you wanna stay inside — and all the little animals will go away and hide. It was too dark to see the mountaintops now, or she may have indicated their white caps to Druid. Alas, the girl would need to settle for her imagination, because Wylla couldn't explain it any better than that.

But the bigger animals get stuck in it, and we can just walk right on top of it. It's good hunting, but the rest pretty much sucks. With her short fur, Wylla wasn't a big fan of winter. If nothing else, she was looking forward to it being a little warmer here in the bypass than it was on Sagtannet's frozen peak. Oh, and the star farts dance more in the winter, she said, gesturing back to the big lights. Dunno why. To keep warm, I guess.
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 28, 2021, 11:34 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 28, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - July 29, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - July 30, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 17, 2021, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 18, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 19, 2021, 06:37 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 20, 2021, 01:48 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Druid - August 25, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: I'm sick and tired of love songs - by Wylla - August 30, 2021, 01:42 PM