Obsidian*
"mireille?? more like misandreille *cackles*"
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
Private 
on the way back from sobo, in search of her mothers, mireille came across the emerald's scent. "da @Njord!" she called for him, tail swishing at her hips.
he had traveled a lot. perhaps he might have some advice for her. it seemed that with every step, the girl was becoming less sure of herself. she had never been so far from home, and it would be for a while.
add to this that the red-tail was an important wolf to her; she felt he should also be informed. mireille waited for her voice to be heard.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Da Njord! He heard little Mireille call… except she wasn’t so little anymore! The girl had shot up like a strong sapling with adolescence in full swing. Each day she became more grown and beautiful like her mother. Njord admired the striking red of her pelt and the smattering of freckles across her face.

“Mireille, wha is it?” he asked curiously.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
she grinned. "i have friends from rivenwood. druid an' heda an' witch. well, in de taiga, dere be caribou. and two packs be huntin' dem! druid an' heda invited me to come along."
she searched his face. "you be goin' places. i want to go too. what do you be thinkin'"?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Mireille had been busy! She was shaping up to be quite the extrovert unlike her more reserved brother, Sobo. Njord wondered is she got that from her father, Merlin, and wondered what he would think of his daughter if he was still around. Would Erzulie or Rosalyn ever tell the girl about her sire? Njord blinked the thoughts away.

“’Ow excitin’! That’s my girl,” he praised Mireille’s entrepreneurial spirit. “I did promise ta take ya on an’ adventure, didn’t I? We should go meet these packs an’ hunt together,” he suggested with a grin.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
mireille bit her lip. she wanted to say yes but see how the other girls had reacted to sobo? "heda an' witch an' druid don' have a da," she blurted. it was not an excuse. it was the truth. "dey — druid — didna treat sobo well de firs' time dey met."
njord's accent and that of her mother blurred together. "i need to talk to her. alone." her tail switched in determination.
druid occupied a tea-rose, unnamed place in the sea-girl's thoughts. but sapphique and her family were soldered directly into her heart. they could not be opposed.
"what if i call for you, before i come home? come down. an' then i show you aroun'?" she hoped fervently that her da would not take offense.
mireille had wanted sobo to go with her. she had not expected njord to offer, somehow.
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
922 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
I’m just gonna wrap this one up so we can have a new thread :D Sorry I dropped the ball!

Mireille’s explanation corroborated Sobo’s tales, though Njord wouldn’t snitch what his son had confessed in private. “Ah, I see," he nodded sagely. A smile tickled his face as he watched Mireille work out a solution. ”Tha sounds like a bonny plan,“ he praised, ”but if ya dinna want yer Da buttin’ in, I’d understand.“

Njord flicked his red tail atop his back casually. “Give my regards ta Heda, Witch, an’ Druid,” he said with a bow.

Sapphique
Obsidian*
thank u val, very cool!
833 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Ecologist
Historian
<3 it's good!

mireille knew nothing of the turmoil experienced by her da nor her brother.

"of course!" she said breathlessly, reaching up to kiss him.

she returned his bow and watched his red tail bob away. and then she returned to the hunt, already longing for home.