Redtail Rise i unpack the heat with my oven mitts
899 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Warrior
Deerstalker
good riddance. still struggling with parsing the woman's speech, Avicus says nothing in return, instead fixing a gimlet glare upon the beast as she lumbers away. should she need more of a cue, the ruddy woman will move closer, growling at the interloper's heels.

and she will not look away until this strange threat has passed beyond the horizon.

don' lehh' her come here again, Avicus commands, looking at Augur after a few long moments of picking through her thoughts and choosing the right words. her shoulders have relaxed; clearly, she trusts her hunter, but the way that woman had acted toward him. . .

she shakes her pelt out with a sigh, a brief snort, and then wheels 'round, heading back to her business. she gives a chuff over her shoulder in invitation for Augur to follow if desired.
but see, amid the mimic rout,
a crawling shape intrude —
a blood-red thing that writhes from out
the scenic solitude
Messages In This Thread
i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 12:51 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by New Snow - August 19, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 03:55 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 19, 2022, 04:12 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 19, 2022, 04:38 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 20, 2022, 05:18 AM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - August 23, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Gun - August 27, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: i unpack the heat with my oven mitts - by Avicus - September 20, 2022, 03:02 PM