Hideaway Strath Let's catch up
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Private 

Arlette was glad to be home, back in the Strath. Their numbers were low, as low as when they were threatened by the other packs. The female was a little worried about it, and perhaps she could help. She also just wanted to see Fury. She went and find her sister. "Hi,' she greeted. She had been mostly focussed on Turmeric and healing him that she hadn't been around Fury. She had things she wanted to discuss.

"I've been working on becoming a priestess. Though I am still missing the part of spirituality. I guess I am not that spiritual as you might like for the role. However, I was thinking, could I perhaps I could show my worth by heading out trying to recruit wolves?' She was not sure if she acted the part, but she did look the part with her scars, she figured.
This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I redid Fury's backstory to be Norse within the past few months, and took out her father Fenrir assaulting her in place for just abuse. Please feel free to reference this history having been the case the entire time <3

Fury had been wandering the Strath, patrolling more or less, when Arlette came up beside her.
The Warqueen listened patiently with a warm yet gentle smile as Arlette spoke, wishing to become their Priestess.
Her concerns were valid, thus Fury gave an understanding nod. 

Once the Medic finished speaking, Fury shook her head softly in response.
"You will not need to go recruit for the role. I have actually been considering a rebrand of The Saints, something more befitting of my homeland." She began.
"My homeland was religious in ways I haven't been in a while, worshipping Gods I haven't acknowledged since me and my birth-sister escaped from our father." Fury paused for a moment, thinking...
"I would like to find some sense of spiritiuality again with my homeland's Gods. But I am also not sure this hypothetical Rebrand would be beneficial to everyone..." Fury wouldn't force her members to follow her ways, especially in a spiritual sense.

Her gaze found Arlette, seeking insight.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette returned to the smile. Glad to see her sister. She was surprised the head that but then beamed. "You have not told as much about your life before the saints. But I like that idea. The Saints is your pack and not that of Kynareth anymore. New ranks sound promising. What were you thinking?" Arlette nodded compassionately. "Can you tell me more about these gods? About what you plan?," she asked curiously.

"You could introduce us to them slowly. I think most of our members would go along in those beliefs!," she nodded, happy with the thought. "It might give them more purpose, instead of the motto of the saints before."
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fury smiled softly at Arlette's enthusiasm and interest in her homeland's ways.
She thought about it for a moment and answered with thought in her tone.

"My homeland's old ranks were more royalty-style. A King, a Queen, so on, so forth. The major body of the ranks however were made up of Vikings, especially in the ranks below Nobility and the Council positions." 

Fury paused to mark the base of a tree with her scent before continuing on.
"The Gods we worshipped were mainly Óðinn, The Allfather; Thor, God of Storms..." 
She would pause to see if Arlette recognized either of the deities she named before continuing.
"We had other gods, but those two were some of the primary Gods we worshipped. My homeland is far into the North. But most of the remnants of my birth pack are gone to the wind. Save for my father, @Fenrir." 

Fury said the name of her sire with obvious bitterness. 
She didn;t like that the man was within the Wilds, but he would be a powerful ally in his own ways...
Health (100/100)
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette listened to Fury when she started to explain. She was more than willing to learn, especially if this was to become their new religion. She knew she did believe in the strength of family. The names she mentioned didn't give any spark of recognition for Arlette. She gave an encouraging nod. But it was clear that she didn't know.

"Why did you worship Óðinn. What was so special about him?," she asked curiously. She wanted to know more, so she could help speed the knowledge if needed.
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
[ooc]

Fury was happy to oblige in the sharing of her knowledge.
"Óðinn is The Allfather, a God of wisdom and war." She started, "He is known as the ruler of the Gods. It is said He gave up his right eye for all his knowledge." She added as they walked.
"There are many other gods, but Óðinn especially is important for his wisdom and battle prowess. Our Gods are all known for battle in some sense." She mused.

"Other deities include Freya, who is a goddess of magick and fertility alongside war." Fury said, "Thor, who is a storm god and known for his superior strength, is another." She felt a sense of....nostalgia, in a way, talking about her beliefs.
Health (100/100)