Swiftcurrent Creek Narrow streets of Cobblestone
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
982 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
The wolf that leaned against him, continued to cry. Gut wrenching sobs, that wracked him. Arric lay his ears to his skull. He felt horrible, that this clearly gentle creature had been hurting for so long. And that was the only reason for such terrible sadness, is if the hurt had been festering.

Arric stood motionless, his own thoughts quiet at the moment. Tapping into his years of meditation to stay calm for Ashlar. Because that was what he needed right  now. A calming presence. And lucky for him, it was something Arric had strived for.

You're welcome. A half smile lit up his face, blue eyes taking in the chocolate wolf. I know, but I didn't mind.

Arric frowned in thought. The words leaving a bittersweet taste in his mouth. Sometimes that's all you can do. Its hard at first, but after that first step. Ah, it gets better.

Actually, I do. His name is Veran, but he's not around here. I know enough to save my life if the occasion called for it. Let's see and Mother wolf if she's around, she knows how to, so does Lestan I think, and he does stay around here. Though I hope you'd come and visit without having to learn something.

He didn't know if that was what the male was asking, but he wanted him to visit again. He'd visit too after he sorted his thoughts and knew he wouldn't tell the leader Avicus off.
600 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ashlar knew that Arric was right. He already felt better, even though very little had changed. He wished that the other man could come with, stay at the Rise and join him, but he could tell there were other wolves he lived with. Ashlar was too shy to ask about them further, even with the closeness he felt now.

Arric’s final statement caused Ashlar to heat beneath his fur, but his smile also grew considerably. I’d really like that. I want to, even if I can’t learn. He’d remember those names though.

He wanted to reach out again but didn’t have the nerve. Ashlar looked down, still smiling, and tried to find the courage. He couldn’t. I should go. But I’ll come, soon. He could promise this and hope it was a good thing. It was certainly a trip he’d look forward to.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
982 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
As always thank you for the thread. <3

If this wolf had found him before Akavir, he would have very well went with him. Though, if he was honest he didn't know if he'd like this leader he was under. This Avicus. She sounded difficult to say the least.

Well then I'll see you when you come back. And I'm sure something can be learned. Everything is a learning experience in some way.

Arric raised a paw in farewell, dipping his head to the side with a happy grin. See you when you come back, Ashlar.