Swiftcurrent Creek i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He was brought back from his thoughts when a paw touched him—eyes blinking as he looked to her outstretched limb, a wane smile pressing to his lips. “I’ll grieve when I have time,” he offered, rolling his shoulders back and then pulling away from his embrace of her—his back remaining to the world, partially within the Gamma’s den.

Wren spoke of her desire to be ambassador to the pack—another Beta. Within, he winced—the position he had always considered would be for Moss one day, when the time had come… but the ever-silent guardian had gotten sick and never fully recovered… And now…

“You’ve proven your worth for it,” he offered, eyes placed upon her, studying her. “Now you just need to concentrate on healing so you can take on that mantle, yeah?”

Because unspoken—she meant a great deal to him as well. And even after her brief interlude with Colt, the Mayfair had come to trust her above many others.

As if seeking to lighten the mood, she crooned a tease at him, drawing a derisive snort from the man. “Of course I would.”
Messages In This Thread
i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 06, 2023, 10:02 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 07, 2023, 11:13 AM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 08, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 08, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 08, 2023, 07:05 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Akavir - August 10, 2023, 09:59 AM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - August 10, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 01:45 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Wren - September 08, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: i'm gnashing my teeth like a child of cain - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 03:10 PM