Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
821 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Limit Two 
@Suzu

Etienne knew his sister was near. She always was. She had promised to stay and so stay she had. He had told himself mere hours that it was time to strike the mountain boy from his heart and it was with determined air he sought out his sister.

He felt guilty he had promised Druid he would be here, but he needed a break. And they had no threat hanging over them at the moment. With others going after Glaukos.

Suzu. I be wantin' to go 'ome. At least for a bit.

He shook under her gaze and there was a huge pain in his chest and he wanted to cry.

I need to forget. Rid myself of dis. he motioned at his chest unsure what else to say.

He shuddered and closed his golden eyes. He needed to find a middle ground where he could exist as both Heda's friend and Anselms and not want more.

Will you please take me 'ome, Suzu?
Loner
340 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Rivenwood felt alien to her- and while she enjoyed getting to see Heda again, she felt the disconnect without understanding what had caused it. The pack was not family as Sapphique was- and she longed for that bond. 

Here, though, there was Etienne- who looked physically and emotionally spent. While he was the more empathetic wolf of the two of them, Suzu felt his pain- and wanted to strip it from him.

She leaned against him and breathed into his fur. ”Den we will go home.” She said, flooded with relief.
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
821 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
There was disconnect because no one was honest. Feelings were hidden. Words were left unspoken. And darkness had tread among the people. Etienne understood this. And there was a deep seated rage at Heda, rage she didn't deserve from the sea born.

Etienne had never felt so tired. Even when his granmes had passed on and he had run. Even when he had fought so hard to keep the hollow healthy. Nothing prepared him for the exhaustion that unrequited love would bring. Nothing.

Shaky limbs wound around his sister. He spoke soflty into her fur. I will only stay until I can be around 'eda and Anselm witout 'urting. 'E 'as c'osen 'er and 'er wants 'im and i will not break dat. No matter how terrible it 'urts and it 'urts so bad Suzu. Even if de say it is not true. I 'ave eyes and nose.

He took another breath and dipped his head. I will tell Druid, but I cannot face 'eda or Anselm or de babies. De will not understan.