Moonspear you can feel it in my pulse
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Charon shared with her the how-to, and Hydra stored this intel away. Now she certainly would not make any attempts to take out bears, at least not alone. Though at the very least Hydra would know what to do when she was in that situation. That there haven't been any bears relieved Hydra; she believed him, given he had never lied to her (to her knowledge) before, and also because she had never seen a bear here for herself. 

Feeling confident on the subject now, albeit a bit disappointed that she could not take a bear on for herself, Hydra nodded. Her good sense caused her to want to avoid bears now rather than find one and begin the eradication process she had desired to begin to start with, prior to being educated on the matter. So, satisfied, Hydra shifted the subject: Wanna spar? her tail waved in invitation, and without further warning she sprang to the side of her father, reaching to nip his shoulder (but unsure if she landed anything) before making an attempt to dart away and out of his reach as she was taught to do with bigger opponents, an impish grin on her face.
Messages In This Thread
you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 18, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Charon - April 19, 2017, 01:31 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 19, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Charon - April 20, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 20, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Charon - April 21, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 21, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Charon - April 24, 2017, 06:18 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 24, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: you can feel it in my pulse - by Hydra - April 25, 2017, 10:22 AM