Moonspear I'm angry sometimes, my hearts on the line
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her quiet bias towards Dakarai, from the get-go, could likely be attributed to her sisters. He looked very similar to the Ostrega's very own Cerberus, though was clearly more masculine. His blue eyes and his dark furs did much to soothe her typically mistrustful and wary nature; it leant her comfort, and it afforded him her lack of harsh judgment that she projected upon the rest of his family—namely, his children. It was her fathers tentativeness about them that caused her to feel such a way; he, a wise and reasonable man, was upset by very little... if anything. That he felt any displeasure at all ruffled her proverbial feathers, though it did not show at all. So long as she did not interact with the cubs more than she must, it would be alright. 

Her eyes found his figure at last, and he greeted her upon hearing her approach. She had not hidden her arrival, and when he greeted her Hydra chuffed in return. I'm headed toward the borders and remembered you were interested in becoming a mercernary, too, the keen and clever Hydra said, Join me? It was not so much of a question as perhaps it ought to have been, though Hydra, knowing his motivations, felt it need not be.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I'm angry sometimes, my hearts on the line - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: I'm angry sometimes, my hearts on the line - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 07:32 PM