Moonspear but after everything i still believe in true love
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra knew what he knew as well. It was why her eyes were upon him, noting every nuanced movement his muscles might give to betray the inevitable next move. Hydra kept him moving by remaining moving herself, and when he lunged for her Hydra capitalized on her own fleet-footedness to escape the maneuver she knew he could best her at. He was built to tackle, to knock others off their feet. Hydra could not allow that to happen, here; she had practiced too hard, and had been taught well how to avoid big wolves. Attacking them was not her forte; she never wanted to get too close to give them the chance to overwhelm her. But Hydra remembered the word of Coq as she circled him three, four times over before moving near to lash a foreleg out at one of his own limbs to attempt to sweep him off his feet. This attack was more straightforward than the last, wanting him to second guess what she might do, misstep perhaps... she battled with his body and his mind. Her own weight could not knock him down, but the rest of her would work at it in the meantime.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: but after everything i still believe in true love - by Hydra - April 29, 2017, 10:05 PM