Nocturne Summit an empty space has filled the void behind my face
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he slunk forward, Hydra moved too, though kept herself prepared defensively in case he decided to strike. But her interest in him superceded her fear of that potential outcome. The males smell was more wild than anything else she had come to know, yet. Other loners smelled of a pack they recently dispersed from, but this one must have been alone for a long period of time. As her nose draped toward sharp ribs, it was made all the more evident. Her ears flicked as she then dashed away and let out an inviting whuff, ears pricking forward once again. Distracted, indeed, by this man of the earth—she let her forelegs slip downward and slap against the rocks before rising and moving toward him with a vigorous wave of her plume. Perhaps he would not be willing, but Hydra tested the waters nonetheless as she moved to playfully nip at his hindquarters before darting away, hoping to tempt him into a game of chase.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: an empty space has filled the void behind my face - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 09:13 AM