Moonspear i don't wanna go home
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His replication to the species he sang of was pretty damn good, for a wolf. When first she did not know of the skill he possessed, Hydra would look over the shoulder of her bird-calling companion and grow frustrated that no such critter could be found. Now that she knew it was him, though, when he made the noises Hydra would huffily ask that he "pipe down!" or something to that effect. The sparkle in her eye betrayed her legitimate amusement at his antics, though. Of all the wayward wolves that had come to Moonspear, it was evident she mostly approved of Terance... for his career preferences, and opinion of her sister(s) (all for one, and one for all). 

When he nipped at her shoulder as she prepared to snap at him for the upteemth time, Hydra too was given pause by the scent on the stray wind. They both recognized it and Hydra need not say a word. A short call was given, invitation to her sisters @Lyra and @Alya who were as protective as she was over what was theirs—their family, this mountain—and wasted no time. 

They were on there way. And upon finding the wolf, they appeared crazed. And Hydra needed no more hints than this as to what she needed to do. Hydra charged toward the other singing wolf, knowing that while Terance could use his physique to pummel the other over if need be she could wind them, or tempt them in her direction. Her first move was an attempt to get to his rear-end to strike a hind leg of his, and hopefully get it within her grip.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i don't wanna go home - by Terance - May 17, 2017, 02:58 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Loki Kyber - May 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Hydra - May 17, 2017, 03:42 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Terance - May 17, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Loki Kyber - May 17, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Hydra - May 18, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Terance - May 19, 2017, 09:16 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Loki Kyber - May 20, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Hydra - May 22, 2017, 09:08 AM
RE: i don't wanna go home - by Terance - May 22, 2017, 10:42 AM