Firefly Glen she deserves a crown, but where is it now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others question was regarded with a blink, and then, I do not care for them. She neither liked nor disliked them, and she was not even curious about their lifestyle. Wolves were not meant to be alone for long, though... this she instinctively knew, and felt. And she pitied this one, who felt pride with her lot in life. To be a loner was to live a paltry existence, living solely off of scraps. That was how her father had made it sound, anyway.

As she moved to depart, the other had another question. Hydra gestured in the direction of the tall mountains. Within that range, she said over her shoulder, before she did the other adieu verbally this time: bye. Hydra then moved to trot off into the distance, though should the other try and give her pause she would likely humor it. Though given the fact that the other could provide her with nothing of use—nothing she immediately wanted to know, anyway—Hydra was not at all inclined to stay.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
she deserves a crown, but where is it now? - by Hydra - April 18, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: she deserves a crown, but where is it now? - by Hydra - May 24, 2017, 11:34 AM