Moonspear line of sight
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His words were enough for Hydra. He had always enabled her, and in turn Hydra more likely than not enabled her father—they were quite a pair, the two of them, who could do no wrong in the eyes of the other. She nodded to convey she understood him perfectly at last. Hydra wasn't one who needed to hear these sorts of things, as she was validated enough without the words, but to hear them made her all the more certain. 

His next words were a shock, and her ears pricked atop her crown as she registered the name he had spoken. There was a flash of frustration on her features when she understood that he had met him outside the territory... and yet Rian had not yet come here. She felt in the pit of her stomach the realized fear that he would not make good on his promise, and the wound it inflicted to her person caused an ugly reaction. Nothing, she responded levelly, meaning it—she felt this was what Rian was telling her, in not coming... even after meeting her own father. Her scent, her families scent, upon Charon would leave little to any imagination... even to one so dim as Aries. I met him once and I got a bit turned around, and he helped me get back here. Haven't seen him since, she shrugged. She held her tongue, forbidding her own self from asking "why?" or "what did you think of him?" because that would imply that she cared. 

And Hydra was now actively working against that. Within, her emotions flipped every table they could find in fury.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
line of sight - by Hydra - April 25, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: line of sight - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: line of sight - by Hydra - May 02, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: line of sight - by Charon - May 10, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: line of sight - by Hydra - May 24, 2017, 04:30 PM
RE: line of sight - by Charon - May 29, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: line of sight - by Hydra - May 31, 2017, 10:49 AM
RE: line of sight - by Charon - June 06, 2017, 03:42 AM
RE: line of sight - by Hydra - June 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: line of sight - by Charon - June 16, 2017, 01:32 AM