Moonspear do not be afraid to destroy
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As he informed her of what it was to be a lone wolf, Hydra found herself unsurprised. These things she had been warned about in passing. There was no glory in being alone, for whatever your reasons. She had no interest in it herself. As far as freedom went, Hydra felt plenty free here even as a pack wolf. She pondered what his life had been like before his coming here that he might crave that. As far as no one ever thinking of these things, Hydra tilted her head. I do, she responded, her voice not at all condescending as she corrected him, though maybe it is just because I've faced dangers as a pack wolf to know that life would be far more difficult if I were to be alone. I'm given freedom here, as much as can be given for a pack wolf—I think you won't feel restrained, here, though... I don't know what your life was like before, she admitted.

She looked to him then, though without expectancy. Whether or not he was willing to share his life of "before" with her was up to him; she had no desire to force him to. Though she did expect to hear of what he knew of the Woods, she had not been certain how long his stay with them had been for it to have any bearing on his desire for freedom. But perhaps it had. Since he had shared much with her, she deigned to tell him, I have been here all my life. Not once have I desired to leave, though I know as some wolves grow up it's natural for them to want to disperse. My time with Moonspear isn't over... I don't know that it will ever end. At present, she would be content to stay here for the rest of her life; she had ascended in the ranks and her ambition did not yet reach so far that she desired to stand where her mother stood. If ever that day came, she would leave before she challenged her; her mother had her utmost respect, as did her father.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - September 27, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - September 27, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 11:21 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - September 28, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - September 28, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - September 28, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - September 29, 2017, 03:29 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - October 02, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - October 03, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - October 05, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - October 05, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - October 14, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - October 14, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - October 27, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - October 31, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by Hydra - November 03, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: do not be afraid to destroy - by RIP Wintersbane - November 05, 2017, 05:26 AM