Moonspear mhysa
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's question was near-rhetorical. Her drive really had to do with one thing: finding a place to rest and bear their cubs. If you think any momen of being pregnant has made me unhappy, you would be wrong, she rejoined with a huff. It was other matters that displeased her, which he well knew, and she gave him a cross look at the mention of it. She had made to chase one of those stressors off, and the other, well... 

Here and now, she did not want to think of it. Hydra sighed. She continued, Before I do hole away for a time, I want to take care of everything, and she did mean everything. I want... a day. Just a day to think only of them, Dirge, they consumed near every thought of hers, but all that was transpiring had taken its toll on her, too, indicated by the slight sag in her shoulders. He knew better than most her thoughts, and she felt irate that he might try to shift a moment meant to be good

She breathed. Her hormones raged within her, and she recognized her own part in that, too, and so there was no snap of her teeth. Hydra turned to walk it off, though it was clear she was not walking away from him; he could come, if he wished. She had invited him along after all. Her mind shifted back to her task at hand, and her critical gaze monitored her surroundings.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 10:38 PM