Moonspear mhysa
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Dirge ever had a silver-tongue, and was quick to ease her (as of late) fiery temper. Her patience was not what it typically was, throughout her pregnancy. Her raging hormones could not be maintained, but at the very least she could sometimes recognize them (if whoever she was interacting witth was so lucky). Hydra breathed. All of her worries she had fought, and would kill off for good if they returned. 

Her gaze turned to him again, as he nosed her hip. He had been looking after her; his trips away had been less and less, she noted, too, not that she would prevent him from his wandering ways. He never went too far any longer, and he always came home to her and smelled of no other women. With a sigh, she leaned into him. I know only that they are there, she shared, and with a worried look to the horizon, she admitted there is so much I do not know. The things that I thought I did... but she kept herself on course, recalling her very own words and swallowing the rest. It was clear she did not want to speak on that much by the way she wrinkled her own muzzle. Another conversation to be had for another day. 

Today she wanted happiness, and the truth of it was she had many reasons to feel that way. In all of this, she did not doubt her place in the world, or his place with her... simply her own fathers hysteria. It was worrisome, and the more she thought of it, and the more she thoughtt of their children, the more she wanted to be certain it was not near them; she felt they need not worry on that score, though, unless it presented itself again... but a mothers protective instinct seemed to dance within her. 

I think I know where they want to stay, she spoke with a laugh, but I cannot place it. They will not me rest until I find it, she quipped.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: mhysa - by Hydra - June 07, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: mhysa - by Dirge - June 07, 2019, 10:38 PM