Moonspear was i awake or was i asleep, god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra found him resting. She understood enough to know that he likely needed to do so to restore his energy from however long it had been he traveled, and so was not so inclined to punish him for it as she otherwise would have been. Still, this would only be accepted for a short time; he ought to know as much. Carrying with her a far more meaty raccoon that belonged to the same family as the other one (recognized through scent), Hydra found him and threw the animal before him. Had she hungered she would have taken it for herself, and her mate had brought the children something else. She half-hoped Alya and Lyra would come along to steal it from him, or even Dragomir or Isi so that he might know his place... but she also wanted him to be able to become more. 

Eat, she encouraged, looking him over before glancing to the sky. Her gaze found several constellations, though lingered on Polaris—she thought of Galaxy, thought of the night her sister referred to that star... their old friend, she had called it. Hydra did not believe in many things, but imagined Galaxy was the small star that could hardly be seen beside the bright Polaris, warmed by its light. Returning her gaze to Ty, Hydra remained silent otherwise for now. 

After he ate, he would help her find another; time for him to learn but one of the ways he would contribute. She would show him by force, if she must. Hydra needed him ready enough to assist as he could in what she and her sisters would do; fists of the Wilderness ready to come crashing down on those who were not wise enough to escape her wrath while they still could.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 24, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 10:31 AM