Moonspear was i awake or was i asleep, god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Once he had finished, Hydra is quick to attempt to take from him the remainder of what he gnaws upon; snacks for her children, she thinks, knowing it would serve them better in some capacity than it did him. Food would now only be rewarded; he would need to earn it, from hereon out. If you would like to eat again, you will show me why you deserve to, she demanded next, ears pricked. He had a will, and she would foster it into something that would become in line with her own. 

With a sigh, Hydra began to walk and gestured toward her side for him to join her. There are others that seek to exist among us; only one has been permitted. They are the Nightwalkers, she informed him. There is another that seeks to lay claim within my Wilderness; he has not been permitted, and what food lurks in his territory ought to be ours. His claim... is on lands that are an extension of mine, at present; not this mountain, but a forest beyond. He steals food from my mouth by intercepting what might come here, there; he steals food from your mouth in this way, too, she informed, duty-bound to warn and advise him of this. Her gaze shifts to him. We cannot allow this. Things may become worse; we must force him out. Kill him, if he does not abide by our warning, Hydra expresses, her gaze unmoving: you will help me in this endeavor. My sisters and I, too, she informed. They would not be alone; they would do what they must. 

What would he think? She did not care; she only cared about his words upon admittance being truth, or lie.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 24, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 10:31 AM