Moonspear was i awake or was i asleep, god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
heres the link since wolf wants 2 try my life http://www.wolfsongnews.org/news/Alaska_..._3015.html

He understood. 

Hydra saw and sensed that, and her tail waved behind her in a slow sway. Good. She had known she had seen something within him, and felt it answer her call now; Hydra wondered at what might unnerve him, and what might not. But these times were desperate for him; she could picture him hunkered over a corpse, devouring... anything to be fed. He might appreciate the fresh meat of Neverwinter's self-proclaimed leader more than he detested it. 

Time would answer that. 

Cannibalism was not new to wolves; they often ate competitors when necessary. Hydra was no different than the rest in that way; no better, no worse. Her blue eyes remained upon him as she drawled, we will not be there to talk, not for very long, anyway, so she expressed, looking to the path ahead, what food is there we will reclaim. By force. This she felt had become necessary, if he was still there. 

His favor days ago would mean his life could be spared if he fled. But relocation would be necessary; he had wronged murderers, after all, and they knew where he slept; and Moonspear would help them take care of that inadvertently, should he linger.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 24, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 08:43 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 26, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 26, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Tye - October 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: was i awake or was i asleep, god - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 10:31 AM