Chimera Fields You know you feel like dyin’
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra agreed with Vengeance wholeheartedly; they would need to be made an example out of. Her gaze shifted as his next inquiry came. Here and now, the Weald was an unspoken dream by Andraste whilst she recovered in Moonspear, else she would have informed him of them. As it was, Hydra knew for certain only of one other pack forming, though had not asked for the details from Dirge. He had mentioned it to her, and she had been satisfied upon hearing it was not so close to the Spear to be a true bother to her. Now though, if food truly was becoming scarce, it felt worth exploring more. 

There is another Dirge had mentioned to me. I will need to ask him more about it—but they had come to us and spoke with him of their intent, an ear flicked, and she tilted her head. The details escape me now; they did not plan to settle near to us. Have none come to you? The Queen asked this with a slight tilt of her head. For their manners, Hydra was more inclined to be civil toward them as they recognized her might enough to wish to be welcomed here to a degree (as she so vainly perceived). 

Still, with the prey becoming less and less Hydra's mind was also moreso geared toward where that food would go. Again her thoughts from moments ago returned—the more meat for them, the better. Competition for resources would always lead to teeth, and the numbers between the Nightwalkers and her own left little leftovers to be spared when they brought back what they could to their own homes.

Hydra was thoughtful in her silence, and her gaze turned to him again. What is your position on another allied pack within this Wilderness, at this point? she inquired, curious; would he want this, or did he, too, see things as she did?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 07:25 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 01, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 29, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - November 26, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - December 03, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 03:50 PM