Chimera Fields You know you feel like dyin’
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to Vengeance, seeing merit in the things that he did. Whoever it was we might allow in these times would not be equal to either of us, she drawled. For they would be doing them the favor of allowing them their space. Hydra offered a different perspective: I am inclined to agree with you, though... the Wilderness is large and Winter comes. More eyes to find prey and to fight against those who would steal from us... I welcome the thought, at least, if only because so many from outside of our Wilderness have seen fit to explore it, her muzzle wrinkled; there were various scents to tell of this, and Hydra knew many looked for food wherever it might be found. The Wilderness had always been rich with it... except for now, so it seemed. 

Whoever it was they would come to accept (together) would need to be met by both parties; Hydra had yet to meet the girl in which she spoke of, but her age had its appeal. I suppose we should meet them in any case, she hummed, to see if they would even desire to fight alongside us for our meat. She could not imagine they would not, but would they be worth it? And if not... well, she supposed they would have some work to do that they both would surely enjoy. 

As for his second point, she also agreed, and nodded; Moonspear had allies within Easthollow and Lost Creek Hollow, and Hydra thought on @Mahler and his Diaspora. Beyond them, Hydra had not sought to discover more. Mmm. Have you made any enemies? She pondered aloud after a beat; best to know who to avoid, too, in the potential search for outside allies.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 07:25 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 01, 2019, 08:56 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - October 08, 2019, 04:22 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 09, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - October 13, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - October 29, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - November 26, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Vengeance - December 03, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: You know you feel like dyin’ - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 03:50 PM