Moonspear five
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to the guess, not one to evade or ignore the truth, and guesses herself: you heard, though as to the extent of what she had listened to, the matriarch did not know. Enough for it to matter; enough for it to clearly hurt. It was all but evident by her bearing, and Hydra rumbled. This was the girls mother. Life-bringer, life-destroyer. Hydra was here to rebuild. 

But first, the falling apart. Life can be cruel; it can bring unfair, unjust hurts. I am no good with dealing with things with words, she admitted; she is not made to comfort, nor equipped to do so. Being present is her best attempt at doing such a thing. I am no healer. Not in any capacity, it seemed, her low tones all but said.  I am but a warrior. Whoever hurts me, I hurt back, she drawled, tail lashing behind her. I will never hurt the same as you do, Isilme, but I am with you. That woman is unwelcome here for her hurt of you. And Hydra would hurt her, over and over and over and over again, if she returned to do more damage; unwitting or not, Hydra would not have it. As best she could, Hydra would protect her from the damage Andraste's foolishness caused.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
five - by Isilmë - January 29, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: five - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: five - by Isilmë - January 29, 2020, 03:50 PM
RE: five - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: five - by Isilmë - January 29, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: five - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: five - by Isilmë - January 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: five - by Hydra - February 01, 2020, 03:22 PM