Moonspear When darkness speaks, it changes everything.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ear twitched. So it seems. Perhaps they banded together for the famine and remained that way. I do not know, but I intend to find them, whether they were together, or not. It made no difference: they were, collectively, dead men walking (nevermind that two of them were women). Hydra did not think they had targeted Moonspear for the Roangedans only because Caiaphas had not known, to her knowledge, that they had decided to join her. Hydra attributed it to the mercenary; to knowing he was Moonspear, perhaps, and seeking what else they might find. Dacio agreed with her wholeheartedly. 

Teeth now. Only their teeth. No forgiveness for this; no kindness. They had spared none for those they had brought harm to.

I would like to know details. Down to the color of her eyes, if you saw them, Hydra hummed, and elaborated: did she seem a skilled fighter, trained? Was she careless? Sloppy? In her defenses. Not enough to kill, but then, the priority in that moment had simply been for the both of them to return home... as Hydra would have wanted. They would fight another day. Hydra awaited her companions answers with ample interest.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
When darkness speaks, it changes everything. - by Dacio - March 12, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: When darkness speaks, it changes everything. - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 06:26 PM