Stavanger Bay We took a hard left, but we're alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded to Rosalyn, and her eyes shifted to her companion when she looked to her. There was something to her that caused Hydra to recall that not everything was to be trusted at its face. Ezrulie was striking, but there was a way about her—perhaps impercebtible to any who did not recognize a fighters indomitable spirit—that caused Hydra to think that the meaning behind the word could be served in two separate ways by the other before her. Hydra's ears leaned forward to catch the words shared, and though it took a moment for her to understand with her unique accent (of which Hydra herself had yet to be exposed to), understand she did. 

Neither of them had encountered the trio. How fortunate for them; she did hope, for their benefit, it remained such a way. Hydra recalled his appearance aloud to them, precisely as Andraste herself had described: One-eyed, with a burnished ruff. I can describe the scent of them both when last I had it, for perhaps he lost another eye along the way, and at that, Hydra began to describe to them the notes of both their odors. 

Their attention on the horizon was not missed, and the matriarch turned to look and see Ying and her sister both. Unbothered by it, Hydra invited them closer to listen if they so wished to with a low chuff. Best they be made aware of all of this too, though Hydra did not intend to stay here for too much longer—long enough to share the necessities, and hear what information might be offered in turn if any. 

That in mind, there was more to be said and shared: There was another with them long ago. I do not know the nature of their relation, only that they fled together from their last attack several months ago. A she-wolf named Caiaphas. I do not know if their efforts are united, or separate. She has not personally attacked any of mine beforehand, the mercenary and his children having joined well after their events, though some imagine it could be linked. If that was so, it was neither here nor there. Hydra would kill her one way or the other if she was given the opportunity to. Still, it felt only right to forewarn the duo of the dangers she had heard of so that, if anything, they could avoid it themselves—or know it when they heard it, saw it, came within its scent.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 10, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 12, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 12, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 15, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 18, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 26, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 03:27 PM