Moonspear attack of the dashing young and bold
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His licks were met with the steady beat of her plume that he likely felt the effects of as it waved; she lifted her head and nosed him, nipping at his whiskers with a warm look in her eyes. He was quick to inform her, and as he explained Hydra noted much the same thing he did in reference to the trail. That he wished for her to witness this warmed her, and she hoped for his success. Osiris was a tenacious boy, one who had practiced often enough for her to imagine that if any of her cubs were to succeed in their first independent hunt it was most likely to be him. It certainly did not mean she did not think her sons any less capable, but through watching him and hearing of his lessons with her brother when they were had Hydra knew that when Osiris wanted something, he acted upon it. 

Like her, she thought proudly. Dirge too, she considered with an equal measure of pride. 

Did she have time? For her children, she always would. Hydra would move the stars and the sun for them, shake mountains and empty rivers! Though her affections were rarely administered now that they had grown older, she would always bear for them a mothers indomitable love. I do, she confirmed with another sweep of her plume. Show me what you can do, his mother encouraged then with a warm rumble, eager to see him in action.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 11, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 11:45 AM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 18, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 20, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: attack of the dashing young and bold - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:51 AM