Moonspear i can hold the weight of worlds
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Much had been on her mind. Hydra had been ruminating over it all, the logistics, the semantics. The matriarch wanted to begin group training sessions, though considered how that might look. She and Arcturus would be at the head of them to monitor... to see where everyone was at. As she thought of him, she realized his scent was not so strong a presence on the border as it typically was, though the territory was large and if he was with Ying and they had elected to choose one another then likely he would be home soon enough with her in tow. 

And Ying, too, she would need to speak with on that. It was time to build their forces, combine them. There was much work to be done, and Hydra was working out the beginnings of it. Preparation was key, and they would be prepared... she would make sure of it. The scent of Praimfaya was on the wind then, and the matriarch pursued it absently at first... but before long, the girl was in her line of sight. The matriarch loosed a chuff behind her, strides lengthening to catch up.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 19, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by RIP Praimfaya - March 20, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: i can hold the weight of worlds - by Hydra - March 27, 2020, 10:12 AM