Firefly Glen dark wings, dark words
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had no qualms with any dwelling in the Glen, so long as they did not intend to do so permanently. Wolves came and went through all matteries of territories, and the Glen was no different than those. In times of famine Hydra would not permit a wolf to hunt here either, but with the return of the herds she no longer felt so vexed to see it. With her son being attacked near the edges of this place though, she was far more suspicious of those that passed through... and was determined to deduce their nature as best she could. 

Friend, or foe? 

This wolf seemed lax, not at all weak in her own eyes... and for all of his social cues that displayed he was not a threat, Hydra was not so foolish as to not think of him as one. He had no packscent upon him, but he was in good health and not at all pathetic looking. He had survived for how long on his lonesome? She did not doubt his strength had aided him in his having done so. 

The stranger—Odyssey, he introduced—sought knowledge. Hydra had that in spades; this Wilderness was her own. There are three at present, one of which is my own. I could share more with you, although first, I would like to better know you, she drawled. Given there were threats within this Wilderness she sought to remove, she did not want to give a potential enemy any ammunition to use against either Neverwinter Forest or the Nightwalkers. Knowledge was power, after all. I am Hydra, she introduced, supplying him with that much. Her sister in the backdrop behind him kept her distance, continuing their investigation in that way. What has brought you to this Wilderness? she asked next, interested.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 13, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 22, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 23, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 23, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - March 23, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Odyssey - March 23, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: dark wings, dark words - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:13 AM