Stavanger Bay We took a hard left, but we're alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Ezrulie spoke, and Hydra looked upon the duo with a new understanding. 

These two were Rusalkan's. 

Hydra's gaze shifted to Huā, observing her discomfort. The matriarch deduced that these two, therefore, might be the leaders Ying had told her of... Ezrulie and Rosalyn. Armed with this knowledge now, her gaze shifted back to the one she assumed was Rosalyn (who was actually Ezrulie). To confirm her suspicions, Hydra drawled in a sort of half-question without judgment: you two are Rusalkan, waiting for some sort of confirmation before continuing on. How she might know that was anyones guess but for two present; Caiaphas was an infamous she-wolf, and who she had run with in her lifetime was likely not a mystery to many. 

I am glad to hear she was not welcomed back. I now seek her and those she travels with. I do not think this will be the final attack upon the young of the Wilds, she admitted. and I wish to bring an end to it. Is there anything about her I should know? It seemed they did not know her companions, and she hoped—for the sake of they and their children—they never would. Hydra sought any information that could, or would, be given. Identifiable scars, fighting style, anything and everything that could be spared. She wondered if these two had any love for the woman that they might not, despite not welcoming her back. If they were the leaders, she imagined one or the other might have something to share if that was not the case. But she also knew she could be wrong about their station, and their identity too. Hydra would not pretend that she felt certain of that when she did not.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 10, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 12, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 12, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 15, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 15, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - March 16, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Ying - March 18, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - March 18, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - March 26, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - March 28, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 16, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Erzulie - April 17, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: We took a hard left, but we're alright - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 03:27 PM