Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Glad to hear it, her tail waved. She felt already that Kane would make for a good pack member, and looked forward to his presence upon the Spear. As for his inquiry, Hydra considered for a moment. It is less that, and more that I cannot keep my eye upon all to ensure and know whether or not they are obeying. I can only hope they are smart enough to do so, for their own sake, she drawled. The consequence being the injury that could be earned for their pride to ignore such a decree... assuming they survived it. I will tell you more of them along the way. There is a boy, Merrick; he and a nameless, black she-wolf companion have taken to attacking children. One child is the daughter in an ally pack, Easthollow... Hydra began; with him she would share the details, down to Merrick's burnished ruff and the way she knew them both to smell. All this she revealed along the way until they arrived, when the subject turned to something of a brief tour where she showed to him the rendezvous; from there, she would let him wander and acclimate, or rest if he so wished. 
fader from me! I'm gonna make us a new one hehehehe
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM