Moonspear why is my spirit so silver and pale
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra dozed for a while as her children fed; knowing they were occupied caused her to rest easier, but they were beginning to move about. Soon enough they would have more control of their legs, and also would be able to hear better; she took the opportunity to rest while she could. Still, she knew better than to not sleep with one eye open. She was ever aware that anything could happen, and the slightest sounds from beyond roused her. 

So when she heard Alya approach, her head lifted for a moment as her ears pricked. The familiar gait caused Hydra's tail to beat against the earth as she recognized, immediately, who it was. As Alya slipped into the den, Hydra shifted enough to grant her access. The den was large enough for four adult wolves, as she considered Lyra and Alya in all that she did. 

Her nostrils flared and the scent of food was detected; Hydra licked her chops and answered, always, in a breath, thank you. They are constantly eating themselves, she drawled, looking at their backs, but growing bigger every day for it. Hydra adjusted herself again so that Alya could create a ring with her around their cubs (Hydra of the mind that Alya and Lyra were as much parents as she to her children) if she wished.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Mira - May 21, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 22, 2020, 12:45 AM