Moonspear why is my spirit so silver and pale
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The sounds were not ones of hunger, and so she was not concerned as Alya plucked another from her side. Hydra yawned, placing her head upon her forelegs. Alya cooed, and Hydra thought nothing of it; they were quite adorable now, and not even she could deny that. Just absolutely useless. It was likely their adorable looks, though, that kept them living.

She shifted her head toward her sister while giving Alya doleful eyes to her someday, leaning into her touch and returning it with a nip. Someday is not now, she responded crabbily. Her sister, hearing her, made the kind offer to stay with her children for a time. Hydra removed the two boys from her and placed them at her sisters side, kissing her forehead as she stepped over her. If you want to feed them, @Lyra knows a herb that will help you produce milk, she hummed. Hydra did not yet know that proximity and whelps begging alone might inspire her sisters milk glands to function either; who knew if she would learn such a thing upon her return, if Alya fell victim to that effect. In a sing-song voice, elated to break free for even a short time, Hydra hummed: thank you! 

Hydra would not be gone for as long as an hour (she just could not do that to her sisters), but would certainly stretch her legs and use her teeth against anything that came too close for her comfort. A necessary reprieve, for all the dark thoughts that kept her up as of late.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 05:42 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Mira - May 21, 2020, 05:47 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 21, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Hydra - May 21, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: why is my spirit so silver and pale - by Alya - May 22, 2020, 12:45 AM