Ghost Lion Crag wxpuelynazjckiv
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened, tail waving. Under normal circumstances, she would... but her cubs were still too young for the Ostrega to think long about traveling to the Crag quite yet. The matriarch certainly could not take her young that far out yet, either, given their own ages. They will still be too young, Hydra answers; even taking them to the Glen did not feel right, though Hydra also understood that perhaps this was because they were, at this point, not old enough for the rendezvous site either. 

She knew @Dirge would be overjoyed for a day spent with them, and @Osiris too. @Vega had expressed some interest in becoming a scout, and though a long trip was presently out of the question perhaps she might wish to join her. At the same token, the mother wanted as many teeth here as possible. Hers included. Any trip she took would need to be brief, though she knew the Crag was not so far from Moonspear that she could not swiftly return if she was needed. 

Still. Her gaze cast upon her young. She thought of what might come, and remembered the missing cubs of the Nightwalkers. A child from a neighboring pack has gone missing; I must stay as close as possible, until my children are a little older. Would you be willing to come to the Glen, this time around? She inquired, though would understand if Towhee could not; surely, there were more cubs than just Meerkat that had been brought into the world for the Copse and Hydra could not begrudge Towhee the desire to be as close as possible to home, too. 

talking about connie!
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
wxpuelynazjckiv - by Meerkat - May 26, 2020, 04:33 PM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Hydra - May 26, 2020, 05:53 PM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Meerkat - June 08, 2020, 10:17 AM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Hydra - June 08, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Mira - June 08, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Meerkat - June 08, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Meerkat - June 16, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: wxpuelynazjckiv - by Hydra - June 16, 2020, 11:55 AM