Sun Mote Copse “A hug is always the right size.” —Winnie the Pooh
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
"Ugh." Bronco commented as he licked his lips, flinching as he heard- and then saw- Meerkat empathy-puke. His breath hitched- and for a moment he thought he was going to wretch again, but fortunately, this was not the case- and a rather croaking burp was all that happened. "Ouf, I'm sorry guys," He said, his apologetic, hangdog gaze falling to Meerkat. He felt ashamed of himself- he'd just puked because...Well, what had caused it? The blood dripping from Meerkat's muzzle, or hearing Towhee say something about males squirting goo, and females dropping babies out of their asses. It was probably a combination of all of it. 

He shook his head when Towhee offered to call for Niamh or Eljay. -No, please, I'll be OK. You alright, Meerk?- He asked. He'd be fine with Eljay being called- if it was for Meerkat. He didn't feel up to explaining his own predicament to anyone, and would rather just pretend that this whole ordeal had never even happened. -I'm really sorry, sis- He said, his ears drooping.
Messages In This Thread
RE: “A hug is always the right size.” — Winnie-the-Pooh - by RIP Bronco - June 19, 2020, 08:35 PM