King Elk Forest could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
His ears turned back, but he tried not to guilt himself too hard. He'd been trying to protect her, and in the end, if things had gone the way he'd planned, he would've saved her from potentially being gored...So at least he'd spared her that, even if she did end up with bruised ribs [small(which are still, absolutely no fun)[/small]. The bull elk ran off, and Bronco saw the last flash of its tawny fur disappear into the distance, and he answered one of its offended snorts with an indignant chuff. Foolish creature- trying to hurt one of his friends. 

He looked back to Sugar, and she fought bravely to hide her pain, but he did notice how she shook. He instinctively wanted to move and sit beside her, so that she would be warm while her nerves settled, but...He remembered how little she'd allowed him close in their recent past, and felt discouraged. He didn't want to spook her, as he had no idea how long she'd be in the area before she wandered off again. His back smarted, but it was nothing that a few days wouldn't fix. "I'm fine," He said, though when he swallowed, he felt the tightening of muscles that had been strained just days ago, in the grip of his mother's bite. He pushed that thought aside. "He'll be dinner, next time I see him," Bronco suggested casually, though he knew it wasn't likely the best idea to go for a king elk unless he had enough wolfpower on his side. "So hey, I haven't seen you around in a while- d'you think you'll stick around for a bit?" He prompted. He didn't want to bring up how he regretted the fact she hadn't called specifically for him, and preferred to pretend that he simply hadn't heard her at all, and that she must be on her way to see the pack- because just maybe, that might make her stick around. "You c'n come meet my new brother an' sisters," He said, gesturing, and hoping she'd follow him.
Messages In This Thread
could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 05:46 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - June 30, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 09, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 21, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: could frame thy fearful symmetry? - by RIP Bronco - July 23, 2020, 01:50 PM