Sun Mote Copse You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Every movement she made was captured with rapt attention, and when she stumbled toward him, Bronco closed the distance- leaving only a hair's breadth between the two of them. Generally, he wouldn't have considered getting so close to a stranger- especially not one who was so unique- but perhaps it was the novelty of the whole experience that led him to feel differently about this situation. Her bowed head pulled at his heartstrings, and lured him to break the distance between them, and touch his nose to her muzzle. His movement was gentle, considerate- like a whisper. He felt like she was apologizing, and he'd forgiven her already. 

"It's alright. I'm glad you're OK," He murmured quietly, as he pulled back, though he felt something of a magnetism that compelled him to stay close to her. "I should...Take you back to the borders, though," He admitted reluctantly. The friendly side of him wanted to tell her, then, that she should join the pack- but he also knew, or assumed, that she wasn't a wolf...And that they didn't take in creatures who were not wolves. He simply assumed that she knew about pack customs, and that it might be dangerous for her to be caught in their midst...Though perhaps he shouldn't have leapt to that conclusion. Her behavior, thus far, indicated that she felt no fear and as such, potentially had no idea of the fact that she was trespassing. "If you'll let me?" He asked.