Sun Mote Copse And so I quit the p'lice department
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Bronco gave his kid sister a wink to reassure her, and spun on his heel to lead her back toward where he'd left the jackrabbit trails. With the two of them it wouldn't matter if Meerkat was much use or not. She'd simply be another set of sharp teeth to add to the mix, and disorient the rabbits which tended to zig-zag this way and that without much reason. So if one happened to get spooked by Meerkat and run in his direction, all the better for him. 

He saw her motions, and made a quick nod, and lifted one of his feet to reply when he heard a twig snap, and he came to an abrupt halt- angling his limb out sideways to motion for Meerkat to pause as well. Ambassador? He'd have to ask her about that afterwards. But right now, he'd transitioned back into hunter mode, and he could smell that the rabbits were close. So he relaxed and stepped back a couple steps. While he was hungry, and often had a one-track mind, he cared very much about his sister, and didn't want her to think that he thought hunting was more important, so he gave her a smile. 

-I wanna hear all about it. Over brunch- He said, with a genuine smile, and gestured. Beyond the thicket, as far as he could tell, he could both hear and smell a few jackrabbits which hadn't been startled yet, but the longer they lingered there, the less chance they'd have. -Don't forget to zig-zag. Ready? GO-

He said, with one last, abrupt movement, and flung himself through the thicket, sending the five jackrabbits fleeing in all directions- each of them running in an erratic, zig-zagging pattern that was enough to drive them all into a frenzy.
Messages In This Thread
And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - July 27, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: And so I quit the p'lice department - by RIP Bronco - August 01, 2020, 03:35 PM